Dr. Bonfiglio was recently named “Favorite Doc” by Chesapeake Family magazine.
Education & Post Graduate Training
- Doctorate of Dental Science (DDS)
Georgetown University School of Dentistry in Washington D.C.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
Villanova University in Philadelphia
In addition, Dr. Bonfiglio has accumulated over 1,000 hours of continuing education including numerous courses at the prestigious Dawson Academy. Dr. Bonfiglio is now immersed in the mastery continuum at the Spear Institute for Advanced Dental Education in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Anne Arundel Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International College of Oral Implantology
- Spear Faculty Club
Dr. Bonfiglio is married to Dr. Eva Malinowski. They have a son, Tommy and daughter, Nikki. Dr. Bonfiglio is involved in local youth sports and coaches a number of youth teams. He enjoys basketball, running, boating and fishing.