He has been voted by his peers as one of the top dentists in the Baltimore-Washington Metro area as reported in:
- Baltimore Magazine
- Inside Annapolis Magazine
- Chesapeake Family Magazine
- What’s Up Magazine
- Capital Gazette Readers Choice
Reviews & Testimonials
Education & Post Graduate Training
- Doctorate of Dental Science (DDS)
Baltimore School of Dental Surgery (University of Maryland), Baltimore, Maryland (1983)
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry
University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland (1979)
- Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry
Since graduating from dental school, Dr. Lee has taken over 2,500 hours of continuing education, including courses at the L.D. Pankey Institute, Dawson Academy, Piper, and completing the Spear Mastery Continuum. Dr. Lee is a diplomate in the International Congress of Implantology, a member of the Spear Faculty Club and an appointed faculty member teaching on Dean’s faculty at the Baltimore School of Dental Surgery. Dr. Lee is the founder and director of LBV Education, a learning center for higher level of dental education. In 2019, Dr. Lee earned his Masters in the Academy of General Dentistry.
Active Study Clubs
- Spear Study Club
- Seattle Study Club
- Annapolis Study Club
- Chesapeake Implant Study Club
- Anne Arundel County Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- International Congress of Implantology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- IPS Mastership (Implant prosthetics) in ICOI
The Implant Prosthodontic Section of the ICOI offers practitioners and laboratory technicians a focused environment for implant restorative education. All members of the ICOI, specialists as well as generalists, are included. The entire implant team benefits from annual meetings dedicated to implant prosthodontics and esthetics, training courses, treatment planning forms and patient consent forms.
Dr. Lee has also lectured on various topics including aesthetic and implant dentistry.
He is married to Lisa and has two sons, Andrew and Matthew. They have traveled to Guatemala as part of the SPEAR Open Wide Mission, volunteering their time and dental skills to those in need. Dr. Lees’ interests include modern art, architecture, fishing, skiing, and boating.